CLARIFYING STAFFING OPTIONS
TEMPORARY and PROJECT STAFFING
- Certified sources, recruits, interviews, and presents candidates to you; you choose which candidates to interview and/or start
- We take care of the paperwork, including the I-9.
- Hours are submitted, approved, paid and invoiced weekly
TEMPORARY TO HIRE
- Temporary workers start out on Certified's payroll, with time paid and invoiced weekly.
- The worker transitions to your payroll on an agreed date.
- A fee may be payable by the client on transition and is invoiced on the transition date.
DIRECT HIRE (or PERMANENT PLACEMENT)
- Certified recruiters find the right talent for the open position.
- You choose which candidates to interview, and provide us with feedback. We rely on your feedback to narrow the field!
- Certified manages the process and communicates the offer, where appropriate, on your behalf
- Certified invoices for the agreed fee (usually a percentage of the first year's salary) on the start date.
- All hiring paperwork is completed by the new hire at your company.
- For long-term needs and large numbers of temporary workers
- Custom-designed solutions for your firm with onsite management provided by Certified